ONGO RETAIL Terms & Conditions:
- ONGO RETAIL uses its existing FrameWork and development resources to generate Mobile App for businesses. This App can be distributed through their respective stores (Google Play, iOS App Store & Web URL) for easy access to business/ customer.
- APP MARKETPLACE ACCOUNTS & APPROVAL: The apps generated (Android App & iOS App) are submitted to respective app market places i.e.
Android PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps
iOS App Store: https://www.apple.com/ios/app-store/
Developer Accounts: The Business owner has to procure the required developer accounts on both of the above platforms for helping ONGO RETAIL to push the apps to the respective stores.
Links to sign-up for Developer Account:
The approval/rejection/takedown of apps are done as per the terms & conditions of the respective platforms and ONGO RETAILwill not be held responsible for any violation of such terms and approval/rejection/takedown of the apps.
Business owner has to make sure that the information, products, transactions & any other information or activities in the respective apps comply with the terms & conditions of the respective app publishing & distribution platforms.
Terms & Conditions:
- APP DEVELOPMENT TIMELINES: ONGO RETAIL would complete the app development in 4 working days from the date of receiving the entire business information as per the welcome kit. This involves Web, Android &iOS apps. Once the apps are tested and approved by Business owner they will be pushed to their respective stores for customers to download.
- ONGO RETAIL hereby agrees to ensure a minimum service level as listed below –
- ONGO RETAIL will provide email and chat support (9 AM to 9 PM) to Business owner.
- All issues identified by ONGO RETAIL will be analysed and discussed within 48 hours of reporting.
- All issues if mutually agreed as erroneous behaviour will be treated as “errors” or “bugs”.
- ONGO RETAIL will assist in identifying workarounds or solutions of any “errors” and “bugs” identified and will then provide a reasonable solution within 48 hours of an issue being identified as an “error” or a “bug”.
- Overall ONGO RETAIL will ensure an uptime of 99% against unscheduled downtime and 98% against total downtime (including scheduled downtime).
APP RIGHTS: This product is developed based on the information provided by Business owner and the App generated will be property of Business owner (This excludes the front end and backend source codes). App ownership will be with Business owner but the IP of the Tech Platform/Framework belongs to ONGO Retail.
CONFIDENTIALITY (Ref Annexure D): Both the parties have agreed to safe guard each other’s confidential property. Business Owner has to provide list of merchants to ONGO RETAIL for including in the application. ONGO RETAIL shall keep all data relating to these merchants confidential and shall not use it for their own business promotions or for any other purpose. All the business data generated by Business like product data, consumer data and transaction data which is stored on Server belongs to Business owner and will be given access through admin panel. The same will also be handed over in case of termination of service contract.
- Either party may after the period of 24 months terminate the agreement by giving 60 days’ notice of termination of the agreement
- Upon termination, as per the above “Deliverables Roadmap” Clause-3 all the data generated through the system (Customer details, billing information, loyalty points summary, all login credentials of 3rd party services and reports etc) will be handed over to Business owner, and ONGO RETAIL shall ensure that all copies of the Customer data shall be deleted from their database and servers as per the cleanup cycle of ONGO Retail.
DATA HANDLING POLICY:
Active Customer: An active customer can download the business data (Product data or catalogue, Registered customer data & Transaction data) at any point of time during their active service period.
Inactive/Disconnected customer: Inactive customers can download the data within a period of 30 days from the date of deactivation. No features of the application will work during this period except the 'download business data' option.
All the business data business data (Product data or catalogue, Registered customer data & Transaction data) will be retained in the system for 30 days from the date of disconnection. Post that all copies of the Customer data shall be deleted from the database and servers as per the cleanup cycle of ONGO Retail.
All the data is backed up on regular intervals (24 hrs by default) and mirroring can be done as an additional effort.
FORCE MAJEURE: The parties shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligation under this MOU if the performance is prevented hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event like strike, bundh, natural calamity etc and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues (provided that this shall not prevent the accrual of interest on a principal amount which would have been payable but for this provision). Each party shall promptly inform the other of the existence of Force Majeure Event and shall consult together to find a mutually acceptable solution.
COMPLIANCE OF LAWS: Both parties shall perform their duties in strict compliance with all applicable laws in India along with rules and regulations of duly constituted Govt. authorities in India and shall obtain all licenses, restrictions or other approval, if any, required by laws in India in connection with the services to be rendered hereunder.
Each party agrees to keep confidential all confidential information disclosed to it by the other party in accordance herewith, and to protect the confidentiality thereof in the same manner it protects the confidentiality of similar information and data of its own (at all times exercising at least a reasonable degree of care in the protection of confidential information); provided, however, that neither party shall have any such obligation with respect to use of disclosure to others not parties to this Agreement of such confidential information as can be established to: (a) have been known publicly; (b) have been known generally in the industry before communication by the disclosing party to the recipient; (c) have become know publicly, without fault on the part of the recipient, subsequent to disclosure by the disclosing party; (d) have been known otherwise by the recipient before communication by the disclosing party; or (e) have been received by the recipient without any obligation of confidentiality from a source (other than the disclosing party) lawfully having possession of such information.
Description of ONGO RETAIL Mobile App
With ONGO Retail, businesses can add exciting features that increase business digital presence and create remarkable customer experience through mobile. Digital Transformation of offline business made affordable, quick and no fuss.
More details are available at WWW.ONGORETAIL.COM